This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Going into setup.exe..
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, "Andrew Markebo" <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- Subject: Re: Going into setup.exe..
- From: "Michael A. Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 04:11:37 -0700
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm sure Chris would be glad to consider it. When do you expect to have the
patch ready? :}b
** I normally forward private database questions to the DBI mail lists. **
Give a hobbit a fish and he'll eat fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he'll eat fish for an age.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Markebo" <email@example.com>
To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 3:19 AM
Subject: Re: Going into setup.exe..
> Just another thought, would it be posisble to add some sanity checking
> to setup.exe, possibility to check for other cygwin.dll's, maybe be
> able to add some kind of required packages, required versions??
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple