This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not enough environment space
- To: tomcw at localnet dot com
- Subject: Re: Not enough environment space
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:27:01 -0500
- CC: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Your problem is not a Cygwin problem. It is a command.com environment
problem. Ask a more appropriate forum.
Tom Weichmann wrote:
> I am developing a Win32 easy installer for Octave - for people who do not
> want/need a full install of Cygwin. The installer that I am using installs a
> bunch of Cygwin stuff, then executes a .bat file which sets up the mount
> points and untar-gz's the octave tarball. This works just fine on *SOME*
> win95/98/ME/NT/2K machines, but also fails on *SOME* win95/98/ME/NT/2K
> machines. When it fails it is due to a 'not enough environment space' error
> generated then executing the .bat file. Does anyone have any idea how to
> remedy this?
> Thank you for your time
> Tom Weichmann
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple