This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Not enough environment space
- To: <tomcw at localnet dot com>, "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: Not enough environment space
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:40:25 -0400
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
Tom Weichmann writes:
>I am developing a Win32 easy installer for Octave - for people who do not
>want/need a full install of Cygwin. The installer that I am using installs
>bunch of Cygwin stuff, then executes a .bat file which sets up the mount
>points and untar-gz's the octave tarball. This works just fine on *SOME*
>win95/98/ME/NT/2K machines, but also fails on *SOME* win95/98/ME/NT/2K
>machines. When it fails it is due to a 'not enough environment space'
>generated then executing the .bat file. Does anyone have any idea how to
This is really a windows issue but...
on win9x see c:/windows/config.txt
and from command prompt try
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple