This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compilation error
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Compilation error
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:57:10 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 05:23:45PM +0100, Latyr Jean-Luc FAYE wrote:
>I hope that it is the right place to ask my question.
>I am trying to compile a C program under Cygwin with gcc but I got errors.
>My configuration is :
>Laptop Compaq serie 1200 Model 12XL222
>56Mo RAM (64-8 for Video)
>HD 6Go split in 2 partitions 4Go and 2Go
>OS : Windows 98 SE
>My file is in the 2Go partition and Cygwin as well
>Can somebody tell me what's wrong.
>Here is the error
>$ gcc -lm -otest.exe image1.c
Get rid of the -lm.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple