This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Changing the SMTP port number in SSMTP
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Changing the SMTP port number in SSMTP
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:50:14 +0200
- Cc: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>
- References: <20010405200418.B3991821@MELON>
On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 08:04:18PM -0700, Enoch Wu wrote:
> Hi all,
> How can I change the port number from 25 to another number?
Currently it's impossible. The portnumber 25 is a define
in the sources and not changable via the ssmtp.conf file.
A patch to allow something like
shouldn't be too hard. Somebody who want's to step forward here?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple