This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup destroys working Cygwin installation completely!
- To: Joerg dot Schaible at gft dot com
- Subject: Re: Setup destroys working Cygwin installation completely!
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:50:38 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <C2D7D58DBFE9D111B0480060086E96350368B76B@mail.gft.de>
> Hello DJ,
You sent this to a lot of people, not just me.
> Normally I use setup to download all files to a local
> directory. Next step is to start setup again and install the new
> versions from disk.
If you don't follow our recommendations, you're on your own. Use
"install from Internet" next time.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple