RE: help: Glib under Cygwin

What version are you trying to compile? When I attempt to 'configure' glibc
2.2.2 I get the follow message:

$ configure
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
*** The GNU C library is currently not available for this platform.
*** So far nobody cared to port it and if there is no volunteer it
*** might never happen.  So, if you have interest to see glibc on
*** this platform visit
*** and join the group of porters

Are you attempting the port?

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845
Have you ever wonder what happens when you run "rm -rf / " but been afraid
to try it?

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: