This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Changing the SMTP port number in SSMTP
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Changing the SMTP port number in SSMTP
- From: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:51:25 -0700
- Cc: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <20010405200418.B3991821@MELON> <20010406085014.A956@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-To: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>
On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 08:50:14AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 08:04:18PM -0700, Enoch Wu wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > How can I change the port number from 25 to another number?
> Currently it's impossible. The portnumber 25 is a define
> in the sources and not changable via the ssmtp.conf file.
> A patch to allow something like
> shouldn't be too hard. Somebody who want's to step forward here?
I'll look into it.
> Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
> Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple