This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Porting a UNIX app to WinNT (2000,XP)
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Porting a UNIX app to WinNT (2000,XP)
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 17:46:12 -0500
- References: <VA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Werner Kliewer wrote:
> > Should be as simple as installing Cygwin with
> > http://cygwin.com/setup.exe and then building the program. Yes, it's
> > possible that there is some W9x specific coding but not likely.
> > Earnie.
> Will that get me an executable I can run without cygwin installed? I need to
> distribute this to about 250 PC's.
Depends. There is a -mno-cygwin switch that you can use; however, you
won't have POSIX support only ANSI.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple