This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pilot-link and cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: pilot-link and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:17:59 -0400
- References: <20010406212530.B26407@monster.master-link.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 09:25:30PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>Just wanted to let you guys know that there appears to be an alternate
>way to build pilot-link for windblows ... if you're forced to use
>cygwin B1? seems to compile it just find, if you do the following:
No idea what Cygwin B1? might be. This sounds like you're advocating
using three or four year old software. That can't be very useful.
I don't think that advice that people use really old software is
generally a good idea.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple