This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tex and Latex setup
- To: "William D. Kirby" <wdkirby at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Tex and Latex setup
- From: Jerome Benoit <JGMBenoit at wanadoo dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:32:10 +0200
- CC: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <3ACF61BA.6BB9204C@ix.netcom.com>
Have youn read the Readme file in /usr/doc/tetex-XXXX ?
Please let me know,
"William D. Kirby" wrote:
> I have little experience with Tex and Latex. I have the latest
> distribution of Cygwin (1.1.8) with Tex. I tried to use it with a
> program makefile that includes documentation generation using Tex and
> latex. I get an error message that it can't find latex.fmt,
> pdflatex.fmt, and etc.
> I tried a number of methods to configure tex, but nothing works. Do I
> need additional software, or how do I get these .fmt files?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple