Re-install of cygwin not possible via setup.exe

Dear Help folks:

I had installed cygwin 1.1.8 and it was working fine, except that I forgot
to select "Install for:  all" when I initially did it a month ago.  Thus, I
followed your uninstall instructions by deleting the software.  (I also
removed the registry entries too since there was no add/remove entry listed.)

The problem:  When I use your web page to "install now", it only shows me
"CVS" as an option to download (because the CVS version had changed since I
first downloaded cygwin).  Where is it recording that I have a
previously-installed cygwin so that I can tell it to download everything as
if I had NEVER installed cygwin before?  Is there a cookie on my machine
that I can delete?

Please advise because I am unable to download a full copy of cygwin until I
know why setup.exe won't show me the entire list of files so that I can
download the latest of everything.  P.S.  This information would be most
helpful in the "uninstall cygwin" documentation so that someone knows the
secret to re-install if they want to.

Thanks,

Karen