This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Steve Grist <sgrist at anystream dot com>
- Subject: Re: gmake
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 12:04:08 -0400
- CC: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <11683CB42C58D411880200B0D03D71AB77CC63@VA01MS7MJZ10B>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Steve Grist wrote:
> Dear cygwin expert:
> I recently installed cygwin on my Windows 2000. I would like to install
> cygwin's gmake also. Where do I find this utility? Does it work with
Try `make --version' and yes automake works as well assuming you've
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple