This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
what's the minimal installation for ssh
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: what's the minimal installation for ssh
- From: Miroslav Kes <mira at cze dot ra dot rockwell dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:18:48 +0200
- Reply-To: mkes at ra dot rockwell dot com
The subject says all.
What Cygwin packages do I have to install to be able to use SSH client.
Currently I have ash, bash, cygwin, crypt, openssh, openssl and if I try
to start ssh I get an error message saying : "... cygz.dll couldn't be
found. .." and really there is no such dll in the cygwin tree.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple