This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GL/gl.h in w32api
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at metaphorics dot com>
- Subject: Re: GL/gl.h in w32api
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:05:33 -0400
- CC: Andre Bleau <bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca>, Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
> Is there any reason why the include files in the opengl package
> shouldn't be moved to the w32api package?
Yes! The opengl headers belong with the opengl package not the w32api
package. The maintainers of w32api don't maintain opengl and vice versa
so we would never be able to complete a new distribution of the w32api
package. You will need to find a different method for working around
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple