This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: G++ guru's please comment - Re: FW: pthread_create problem in Cygwin 1.1.8-2]
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: G++ guru's please comment - Re: FW: pthread_create problem in Cygwin 1.1.8-2]
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:28:19 +1000
- Thread-Index: AcDCEpCGnbWbenKqQRaa/ylGp7FE9AAAzeZQ
- Thread-Topic: G++ guru's please comment - Re: FW: pthread_create problem in Cygwin 1.1.8-2]
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 6:00 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: G++ guru's please comment - Re: FW:
> pthread_create problem
> in Cygwin 1.1.8-2]
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 07:54:31AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> >As my patch is a step in the right direction, I see no issue with it
> >going in, and later work completing the rearrangement.
> Ok. Could you resubmit it against the current sources, then?
Uhmm, Can I just submit a newer patch with a bunch more code in it?
Regenerating that particular patch is going to be a headache.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple