This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Mingw-users] Re: GL/gl.h in w32api
- To: roger at metaphorics dot com
- Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Re: GL/gl.h in w32api
- From: PtrPck at netscape dot net
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:01:21 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca, mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> starting points for w32api versions of the OpenGL headers are available
> from sources.redhat.com, either from the cygwin opengl package or from
I looked at the headers but they does not seem to be correct for MS OpenGL. The current version of MS OGL is 1.1 but the headers seems to be for 1.2
SGI has a little OpenGL SDK for windows with the right headers. Why not use them instead?
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple