This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: setup.exe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:17:02 -0400
- Cc: Davis at FORMationmg dot com
- References: <61653EE6CE06D5119E9E00D0B73B47CE0D9653@mail.fmg.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 01:31:34PM -0700, Davis Yokana wrote:
>This nifty download utility, setup.exe, that downloads the cygwin
>environment - is it open source and if so where can we get a copy?
>If not, can we license it?
The setup utility is part of the cygwin sources. It's downloadable
the same way that all sources are downloadable -- via the
The setup utility is GPLed, of course, so if you do use it, you'll
have to provide the sources for it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple