Re: libdz.dll

At 02:18 AM 4/12/2001, Radek Kosciuk wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have Cygwin installed ( 1.1.8) and I have dowloaded the rpm manager for
>cygwin from source-forge, I got installed perfectly OK too :) but when I
>tried to open any rpm file ( like MC for example) I received an error
>message that permission is denied and system could not find libdz.dll file.
>Any ideas? BTW, I have Cygwin on 4 machines and I found libdz.dll on none...
>Can anyone send me or give any clue ??

I guess you didn't download all the packages that setup offers.  You really
should.  If you don't, you should go back to setup and review the package
list when you have a problem, to see if any look like something that will
help your issue.  In the worst case, you download them all and see if the
problem still persists.  For this particular issue, you want the zlib
package.