This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll
- To: rkosciuk at webmedia dot pl
- Subject: Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:15:15 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <004a01c0c370$5bbf6fc0$4d044cd5@d6g5c1>
RPM only works if *everything* is installed with RPM. RPM doesn't
care if ncurses is installed, it only cares if *it* has installed
ncurses (i.e. it only looks in its own private database).
You can use "rpm --force" to override it, of course.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple