This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll
- To: radek kosciuk <rkosciuk at webmedia dot pl>
- Subject: Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:19:33 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- References: <004a01c0c370$5bbf6fc0$4d044cd5@d6g5c1>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
This is off topic for this list. We don't distribute RPM and do not
support queries about it. Ask the distributor of the packages about
radek kosciuk wrote:
> thanks to all who helped me, thank. But, it is not that easy :) Problem
> persists. I have rpm up and running but I can't ( example) install Midnight
> Commander. I have downloaded package and tried to install it ( I run rpm
> with -v v -i option), it gave me nice view whats happening. Rpm is trying
> to install MC but it fails because of dependencies. It says that I don't
> have ncurses installed ( I HAVE!!! ) and it fails to install MC. Why? I have
> copied files from /bin/ncurses-test-dll and ncurses-test-stat to /bin and
> still same thing. It does not work. I even checked the installation,
> installed whole thing again and nothing. Always it fails because there is no
> ncurses ( but i can run ncurses.exe from cygwin promtp...) any ideas?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple