This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to install sshd on nt?
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: how to install sshd on nt?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:02:28 -0400
- Cc: jamescao7 at yahoo dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 08:58:18PM -0700, James Cao wrote:
>I have installed cygwin.dll 1.1.8. But I donot know
>how to install sshd on my window NT 4.0 server
>Would you please help me to install sshd? Thanks.
sshd is installed by default if you installed the full cygwin
Instructions for using all Cygwin utilities are in /usr/doc and
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple