This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs broken on win2k after recent cygwin upgrade: "The descriptor is a file, not a socket"
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Henry S. Thompson" <ht at cogsci dot ed dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: cvs broken on win2k after recent cygwin upgrade: "The descriptor is a file, not a socket"
- From: "Trevor Forbes" <trevorforbes at ozemail dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:12:31 +0930
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org><002e01c0b29d$c880d5b0$0401a8c0@trinity><email@example.com><010e01c0bafa$f04d9320$2b904f86@trinity> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henry S. Thompson" <email@example.com>
> But I now can debug again, since I have a with-symbols up-to-date
> cygwin1.dll -- will be happy to try anything Corinna or anyone else
> can suggest to try to track this down.
No promises but can you provide the following back to the mail list:
ls -al / -- (root dir)
cd to the dir you normally do a cvs co ... before doing a cygcheck
cygcheck -s -v
ls -al ./ -- (current dir)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple