This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to allocate heap
- To: "Jack" <chiamin at ihug dot co dot nz>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Unable to allocate heap
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:15:36 -0400
- Cc: <yi_chun_chu at yahoo dot com>
At 03:22 AM 4/13/2001, Jack wrote:
>Have any one tried to install cygwin under Win ME?
>I got one little trouble when I tried to compile a simple .cc program.
>Messages come back says
>"C:\CYGWIN\LIB\GCC-LIB\I686-PC-CYGWIN\2.95.3-1\CC1PLUS.EXE: *** 2. unable
>to allocate heap, heap_chunk_size 1073741824, Win32 error 8
>make: *** [tmp] Error 1"
>I just couldn't figure out what causes the error.
Update your Cygwin installation.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple