This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re-install of cygwin not possible via setup.exe
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Re-install of cygwin not possible via setup.exe
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:48:25 EDT
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
When you installed you should have had to specify a download directory
and an install (root) directory. Please be sure you deleted both of
these in their entirety as you said you did and then setup should allow
you to re download/install the entire system (all packages).
Also if you could also tell us if you selected download from internet,
install from local directory or install from internet - it will help us
pinpoint your problem a little better.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple