This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Exporting symbols
- To: Stephen Smith <ischis2 at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: Exporting symbols
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:50:21 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Stephen Smith wrote:
> I have a elf formatted shared library.
Er, wrong mailing list. Cygwin uses PE-COFF, not ELF.
> I only want to export the certain function calls and global data variables with others not in view.
> How do I go about doing that
Lookup `linker script' in the docs and go from there.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple