This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.1.8 mmap()/fork() bug still not fixed
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.1.8 mmap()/fork() bug still not fixed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:43:16 -0400
- References: <3AD7732C.F448C20A@cfa.harvard.edu>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 05:44:12PM -0400, William Joye wrote:
>cygwin 1.1.8 mmap()/fork() bug is still not fixed. Works fine under
You're going in the wrong direction. Don't try an *older* version of cygwin.
Try a newer one, i.e. a Cygwin snapshot.
Visit the cygwin web page and download a newer snapshot DLL.
Or, wait for the 1.3.0 release which should be out in the next couple of days.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple