This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with gcc
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: problems with gcc
- From: Marius Gedminas <marius dot gedminas at uosis dot mif dot vu dot lt>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:00:22 +0200
- References: <OE2827vJK9xxqkaSofu000005fb@hotmail.com>
On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 03:51:10PM -0700, Malhar wrote:
> i am new to this community... i tried to run "hello world" program in gcc
> but doesnt work... i tried commands "gcc temp.c" and "gcc -o abc temp.c" and
> the program is getting compiled and both a.exe and abc.exe are made, but
> when i try to run that i am getting the error "bash: a.exe: command not
> found" and "bash: abc: command not found" is this something to do with bash
> not installed or what? any pointers to this will be greatly appreciated..
Read the FAQ (http://www.cygwin.com/faq/). Especially the question
`Bash says "command not found", but it's right there!'.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple