This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem compiling with g++ - procedure entry point getrlimit can't be found in cygwin1.dll
- To: jplehmann at hotmail dot com
- Subject: Re: problem compiling with g++ - procedure entry point getrlimit can't be found in cygwin1.dll
- From: "J. J. Farrell" <jjf at bcs dot org dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com (Cygwin Mailing List)
> From: "John Lehmann" <email@example.com>
> This did not fix my problem. I even deleted everything and reinstalled. I
> ran a cygwin -s -v and put it at the bottom.
You have two version of cygwin1.dll on your path. Delete
You also have a C:\WINNT\System32\cygwin.dll - I guess
this must be a hand-installed copy of cygwin1.dll. I
don't think it should be causing your problem, but it
shouldn't be there and will cause confusion. I suggest
deleting this as well.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple