This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin doc problem
- To: Matrona Kakashkina <mkakashkina at fromru dot com>
- Subject: Re: cygwin doc problem
- From: Domes Ferenc <Dferi at gmx dot at>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:18:04 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <200104141129.f3EBTML28279@www1.mailru.com>
> Hi. I am newbie too.
> I think this problem must be decided next way
> 1) Download & inxtall man pages from redhat.com
> 2) Check in the list at cygwin.com if that function is
> Mans from redhat contains decriptions for all c
> But the problem is that not all of them are ported by
> cygwin gcc :((
thanks for your help, but I tryed this before and it didnt work, I got lost
in this huge docs and I couldnt get the infos I needed...Im a simple man and
I would prefer a man like this :
SetCuttentDirectory(const char* path) :changes the work directory to path
When anybody knows a manual like this plz tell me where can I get it..
thanks again for your help Matrona. :)
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple