This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: About Cygwin I/O port read/write
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: About Cygwin I/O port read/write
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:08:18 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 05:30:26PM +0800, peter_tkchoi wrote:
>I a new beginner using Cygwin. I want to ask whether Cygwin GCC
>compiler support I/O port read/write operation using inp(..), outp(...)
No, it doesn't!!!!!!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple