This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xfree: entry point not found
- To: "Neil Zanella" <nzanella at cs dot mun dot ca>,"Cygwin Mailing List" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: xfree: entry point not found
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:46:28 +1000
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Upgrade to a more recent cygwin1.dll. (Use setup.exe from the cygwin
This answer is in the archives - if you had searched for getrlimit it
would have shown up. (Just think, no waiting around for the answer..
----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Zanella" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Cygwin Mailing List" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 9:38 AM
Subject: xfree: entry point not found
> After installing the latest cygwin and the xfree binaries I try to
> run XWin.exe -screen 0 800x600x8 -whitepixel 255 -blackpixel 0
> and get the following windows error message:
> XWin.exe - Entry Point Not Found
> The procedure point getrlimit could not be located in the dynamic link
> library cygwin1.dll.
> What should I do to get xfree to work?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple