This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xfree: entry point not found
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: xfree: entry point not found
- From: Neil Zanella <nzanella at cs dot mun dot ca>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:09:42 -0230 (NDT)
- cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Robert Collins wrote:
> Upgrade to a more recent cygwin1.dll. (Use setup.exe from the cygwin
> home page).
> This answer is in the archives - if you had searched for getrlimit it
> would have shown up. (Just think, no waiting around for the answer..
> immediate solutions).
I thought I did use setup.exe from the cygwin home page.
I also deleted my C:\cygwin prior to installation.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple