This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RCS 5.7 Patches
- To: Louis Bohm <lbohm at lightbridge dot com>
- Subject: Re: RCS 5.7 Patches
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:18:00 -0400
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <3ADAE50C.CB5547D0@lightbridge.com> <20010416085454.A275@dothill.com> <3ADAF003.4460B1DF@lightbridge.com>
On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 09:13:39AM -0400, Louis Bohm wrote:
> Then I ran patch -p 1 -i rcs-5.7-cygwinb20.patchb and this is what I get:
> lbohm@yoda:/tmp/rcs-5.7% patch -p 1 -i rcs-5.7-cygwinb20.patchb
> patching file `src/conf.sh'
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 311.
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 1071.
> 2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to src/conf.sh.rej
> I am sure I am doing somthing wrong but I am not sure what. Any
> suggestions would be appreceiated.
I believe that you are having a text vs. binary mode problem. Remove
the CRs from your patch file before applying it.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple