This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
DSP support (Kernel Development)
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: DSP support (Kernel Development)
- From: Kuphal Kevin-AKK012 <Kevin dot Kuphal at motorola dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:51:22 -0500
I had a couple questions for the list:
1. Is anyone working on adding /dev/dsp support to the CYGWIN DLL? If so, please contact me. I have a DirectSound player working in code and I am about to begin coding into the DLL if no one else has gotten this far.
2. I've had to include dsound.h (obviously) to compile the code. Are there any issues with this being added to the include directory for win32api?
I think that's all for now. Thanks!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple