This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BFD and ELF32?
- To: "Bobby McNulty" <bobbymcn at bellsouth dot net>
- Subject: Re: BFD and ELF32?
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:58:28 +0400
- CC: "Cygwin DLL Mailing List" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Organization: deo
- References: <CIEJIJIGGOKLEHGENHFJMEBECAAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Monday, 16 April, 2001 Bobby McNulty firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
BM> I am compiling the Cywin DLL to go with GCC 3.0. I just had a weierd
BM> experience. This morning,
BM> I downloaded naked-bfd and naked-intl as well as winsup. Compiling BFD
BM> defaulted to ELF32 being called. Does anyone have an explainaiton why? Some
BM> one else on the listed noted the same thing.
elf32 is used by cygwin core dump utility 'dumper.exe'
cygwin core dumps are created in elf32 format.
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple