This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postgres 7.1RC4 ecpg can't find sqlca
- To: Michael Lemke <lemkemch at t-online dot de>
- Subject: Re: Postgres 7.1RC4 ecpg can't find sqlca
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:24:52 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Pgsql-Ports <pgsql-ports at postgresql dot org>
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <14oNFK-1jO9C4C@fwd06.sul.t-online.com>
On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 12:25:37PM +0200, Michael Lemke wrote:
> 4/14/01 00:08:14, Jason Tishler <Jason.Tishler@dothill.com> wrote:
> >On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 11:02:23PM +0200, Michael Lemke wrote:
> >> With the latest postgres release that came lately with cygwin I made my
> >> very first attempt at writng an ESQL program (actually, at the moment it
> >> is just something I dowloaded). Now when I link it can't find sqlca:
> >I believe that the above is a bug in sqlca.h. My WAG (without actually
> >trying this) is that the above should be replaced by the following:
> >#ifdef __CYGWIN__
> > extern __declspec(dllimport) struct sqlca sqlca;
> > extern struct sqlca sqlca;
> thanks a lot. That did the trick. I didn't try the one below. It's up
> to the experts to decide which way to go.
Moved to firstname.lastname@example.org...
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple