This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: multi-user status
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: multi-user status
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:13:59 -0400
- References: <004f01c0c6a0$b9502c00$0100000a@bob>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 08:11:55PM +0200, Jonas Jensen wrote:
>What's the status on multi-user security in cygwin? Right now it's pretty
>much useless as e.g. a telnet server because anyone can
>cat < /dev/ttyN
>and other evil things on your tty, there seems to be no way to avoid it.
That's the status.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple