This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiler for Linux?
- To: "Kendall Bennett" <KendallB at scitechsoft dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler for Linux?
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:06:09 -0400
- References: <3AD4A9EE.5164.1A4E40C0@localhost>
At 04:24 PM 4/16/2001, Kendall Bennett wrote:
>I didn't get a response to this email. Does that mean that no-one is
>presently cross compiling Linux apps from a Win32 box at all? Any
>info or pointers on where to look to find out how to build a cross
>compiler with GCC will be vastly appreciated...
> > Hi Guys,
> > We are in the process of attempting to use Cygwin as a cross compile
If no one's responded, you can assume:
1. No one who read your email felt they could be very helpful to you in
2. Those on this list that may be helpful to you haven't read your
Either way, you can find out some information about cross-compiling with gcc
at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/ and some specific comments about
cross compiling to Linux from Cygwin at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/.
BTW, I fall into category (1) above, as this is the extent of my knowledge
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple