Re: RCS 5.7 Patches

Louis Bohm wrote:

> I just wanted to point out that I never copied the cygwin1.dll anywhere up until
> this time.  The setup must have done this a while back and not knowing any
> better I never moved it.

Well, since no one else addressed this comment I will.  The Cygwin
installation process past, present and future, has never and will never
put anything in any directory than the given cygwin root directory.
There are two ways that the cygwin1.dll could have been in your
\windows\system32 directory:

1) You or someone else copied it there.
2) You installed a package from someone else that had a copy of the
cygwin1.dll in the system32 directory.

Earnie.