This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to obtain patch for environment problem with PATH
- To: Mariellen Puckett <mpuckett at granite dot com>
- Subject: Re: How to obtain patch for environment problem with PATH
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:40:56 +0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: deo
- References: <0CCB292C721C944FAB097F51E476F5813DEC6E@whitemtn.granite.com>
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Tuesday, 17 April, 2001 Mariellen Puckett email@example.com wrote:
i've forwarded this to cygwin mailing list.
MP> I've been trying to debug a problem with cygwin on w2k and came back to the
MP> site for help.
MP> The minute I setup a PATH and do any command from the cygwin window, I get
MP> an exception violation in bash.exe (cygwin1.dll). I thought this patch
MP> might help.
probably not. you can try, of course, but from what you're saying,
your symptoms look a bit different. Actually, the problem is not with
PATH specifically, but with _any_ two environment variables whose names
differ only in case.
MP> Can you tell me how I obtain this patch?
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple