This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Printing a file in Cygwin
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Printing a file in Cygwin
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:18:57 -0400
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <20010416183431.A88303@mandy.rockingd.calgary.ab.ca>
On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 06:34:31PM -0600, Duke Normandin wrote:
> Tried to print out a message from Mutt, but got:
> sh: cannot find lpr
> or something to that effect. What did I forget to do? I did a 'man lpr'
> 'apropos print' with no joy. /bin only has print.exe that I can see. All
> I use for email is an old DM printer. Any ideas? Tia...
See the following:
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple