This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ntsec with W2K workgroup
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: ntsec with W2K workgroup
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:34:11 +0200
- References: <3ADC4968.email@example.com>
On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 07:17:20PM +0530, venkatesh wrote:
> Recently I have moved to win2000 server in a workgroup. When I use ntsec
> option in CYGWIN env variable I can not run most of the executables. In
> the ls command all of them don't have exe bit set. I have used ntsec in
Sounds as if you have copied the executables when ntsec was off.
You know that you can set the x bit with `chmod +x files...' when
ntsec is on and the files are on a NTFS partition, don't you?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple