This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: sftp-server problem
- From: spam_less at bellsouth dot net
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:08:06 -0400
- Reply-To: spam_less at bellsouth dot net
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
I have had the same problem reported by Ronald Hecht; i.e. a stack-dump when using 'ls' with sftp. The last mention
of this I see in the list was on 4/6. Has anyone found
a definitive fix for this yet? Will it be fixed in the
next release of OpenSSH?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple