This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Readline library global variable rl_complete_with_tilde_expansion
- To: "William D. Kirby" <wdkirby at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Readline library global variable rl_complete_with_tilde_expansion
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:04:24 -0400
- CC: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <3ADC6419.E7DBB60F@ix.netcom.com>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
"William D. Kirby" wrote:
> In building gnuplot v3.8f+ the global variable
> rl_complete_with_tilde_expansion causes an error of being undefined in
> plot.c. It is declared as extern int in plot.c, and as int in the
> readline library complete.c. Is this a fault in the readline library or
> in the Cygwin gcc compiler (gcc 2.95.3-3)?
The problem is that plot.c doesn't include the appropriate header to
declare it and is taking matters into it's own hands. Include the
appropriate header and remove the plot.c declaration.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple