Re: emacs and cvs : ediff, merge, and ^M

Chuck,
this line is needed because of Mule.
However, you are using an old version apparently, because several mos ago
it was changed. 'raw-text is now used.
Can you check if this also solves the problem you describe?
(I recall that this was hashed out with a number of NT users as well.)

	--michael