This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: /etc/services
- From: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:48:28 -0700
- References: <F98l6byoxxSQWBLYu7A00001384@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>
On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 05:15:14PM -0800, Curious Mind wrote:
> Does anyone know what creates the /etc/services file. I think this may be
> a source of some troubles im having with inetd because its calling on that
> file and it doesnt exist.
Just grab it from Windows. You can always use Windows' Find Files if your
services file are not easily found. I found mine in c:\Windows\services - a
true RFC1060 definition.
> Yep.. still trying to get a simple Telnetd to work correctly.
Corinna gave you the precise instructions.
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple