This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A list of help needed
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: A list of help needed
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:45:11 +0200
- References: <F106tSgcOrBLSAQV6uP00001099@hotmail.com>
On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 02:04:25PM -0800, Curious Mind wrote:
> Do you have a better way to go about this then? Or which commands I skipped
> that could have lead to my failure? Thanks for replying.
Call iu-config once, check the created files in /etc if they match
your needs. You're using a 9x system, so start inetd from the
command line or from autostart. Use crypt to create passwords,
copy them to your /etc/passwd.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple