This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sftp-server problem
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: sftp-server problem
- From: Ronald Hecht <ronald dot hecht at gmx dot de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:52:39 +0200
- References: <200104171502.LAA25508@mail0.atl.bellsouth.net>
- Reply-to: ronald dot hecht at gmx dot de
> I have had the same problem reported by Ronald Hecht; i.e. a stack-dump when using 'ls' with
sftp. The last mention
> of this I see in the list was on 4/6. Has anyone found
> a definitive fix for this yet?
No, the problem isn't fixed yet.
> Will it be fixed in the next release of OpenSSH?
I don't know. The thing is, that just a few guys have this problem. I
tracked it down to the dirent module, but I'm not that familiar with
porting and debugging programs for cygwin.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple