This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TOPDIR problem
- To: Abhishek Arya <arya_abhishek at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: TOPDIR problem
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:15:32 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <F130WjAKYVpMmOlbcrY00005871@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Abhishek Arya wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to compile a software using cross development tool on cygwin
> 1.1.8. It works fine on cygwin 1.0 but in the latest version it is not
> taking the correct directory referenced by TOPDIR.
What is the exact value of TOPDIR?
> Can any body tell me about the changes made in the cygwin 1.0 and cygwin
Plenty. See the source ChangeLog.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple